Cross progression news?
Hi, i did the last survey and i noticed the question about cross progression. I m wondering if someone know they re working on it. Cause i moved to pc and dont wanna grind and buy all over again.
Hi, i did the last survey and i noticed the question about cross progression. I m wondering if someone know they re working on it. Cause i moved to pc and dont wanna grind and buy all over again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So far no news. Sorry bud
If they do add that feature, I hope I get all the blood points that I earned on my Xbox account. 1000 hours is a lot of bp.
More likely, if they do cross progression, it'll just update the servers for all consoles you have linked. So you'll just have everything you unlocked.
No news but I would love for the game to have this, especially for the Switch version as that is a portable console.
I've been playing PC for a while now. I'm hoping all the bp I've earned on my Xbox account can be transferred to my PC account. That would be sweet.
I would love to link my both accounts.
PS4 and PC and just combine everything.
I would love that too, but more likely that you'd have to pick one to override the others.