Way To Go Killers

After this next update you've successfully ruined the game. Seriously if you're a killer who's whining about ANYTHING right now its cause you're a sweaty try hard who feels like your feeble attempts at a 4K should be rewarded. Good luck trying to get any challenging games after the update. Views have gone down on twitch. DBD main streamers are changing to other games. Like you can hit me around the tree what more could you want? 99% of you slug the last two to prevent hatch. I'm just confused. Honestly.

Comments

  • @Steah said:

    The fact survivors are this ######### whiny when they were the same ones saying "Just apply pressure" when ruin got gutted is pathetic

    @Steah said:

    The fact survivors are this ######### whiny when they were the same ones saying "Just apply pressure" when ruin got gutted is pathetic

    Actually that wasnt me. As a survivor and a killer i liked ruin. I loved being on a good team that gave good chase while we tirelessly worked on 5 ruined gens and looked for a totem we sometimes didnt even find at all. i like long good games like that. you killers got in ur panties about it and started being toxic about it like we all asked for it. i didnt even want that nerfed and idk who thought it should be implemented. a simple detectives hunch or a damn map could show u where totems were. But i dont think slug and tunnel was what anyone had in mind when they said apply pressure but sure.

  • @EnderloganYT said:

    ok so you stated in earlier replies that this wasn't about loops mr. green rank touchpad using survivor (who I'm sure they're not catering to), so what was it? let's go over all the big changes survivors will complain about.

    1. godloops. I know it's not you but I feel like stating this as well. I'm fine with loops where you have to mindgame, but something like coal tower? what mindgames could I do??? I have 2 options. either A: I give up and they hop on a gen after wasting my precious time, or B: I chase them around this 3 times so that I have a chance to hit them assuming that T-walls or L-walls aren't nearby. THIS IS AN ISSUE.
    2. Gen Co-op speed. for starters, prove thyself was changed to combat this, and it's to prevent a scenario where the killer spawns on one side, the survivors (2 or more) are on the other. by the time I get to their gen even if I went to the right one immediately it would be done before I could do anything about it or at roughly 90-95% already. how balanced. plus it's only a couple second difference
    3. Great skill check boost. This is tiny. you'll live.
    4. Map size. it's by what, 10%? YOU'LL LIVE. and, for the second time now, it's so killers have a chance to reach gens before they pop at the very start. for details on this number 2: Gen Co-op speed.

    all in all: you'll live, they aren't outrageous or anything, and have good reasons to be implemented. if you would like to call me a toxic slugger while pointing out how I'm wrong, go ahead. I wanna see how you think this ruins the game.

    IT doesnt really matter what i say cause youre a killer main you dont see all the bs from my side. and if someone is looping you that bad i mean idk what killer you run but i feel like most have perks that can stop loops. or you know set aside your pride and stop chasing them trying to prove something slaughter the other three and slug the last two if you havent found hatch by then. going too anyway. thats you guys choice to chase after someone you cant catch. thats basically you saying you feel like all survivors should be easily caught. because thats what youre used to. i mean you walk as fast as we run. thats all yall talk about is the loops. its a pride thing i think. you cant catch them? so what let em go. till you get em next time. eventually youll get them. they wont be on that one gen forever. and doesnt the windows and stuff close when youve ran through em ? like does that not happen anymore? and no i dont loop. i hate how my mouse feels i dont use it on any game. i run as far as i can from pallet to pallet cause if you catch up to me i cant do that loop thing and make you miss me im just pretty much screwed and down i go. im a more stealthier player but im trying to get better at chases cause thats where the points are. i get what you guys are saying i just dont see whats the problem with the how the game is now. i dont see it as being that hard for you guys. i think a lot of it is just these certain survivors you cant catch and it sits in yall brain and bothers you. like why shouldnt someone be able to loop? if im being chased for my life you damn straight imma stay as far away from you as i can to keep from being hooked. thats just common sense. like why do you feel a survivor HAS to be hooked. if i can stay away from you why shouldnt i be allowed to stay away?

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1212807#Comment_1212807

    ive "admitted"? Dude you cant shame me for something i openly said in a thread. LOL. Try harder next time. if i WANTED to i could play on my gaming mouses or one of my controllers. I choose not to. And because i play on touchpad i dont loop if were even talking about the same looping which i dont think we are. Also the season just started i opened up my dbd in the last 4 weeks an hour before i made this thread. im already back in purple. purple is my zone. i dont go to red. i dont like red. The ways you guys act like its so hard to get from 9 green to purple. thats like one level. calm down. it may not be something you can do but i can and im not asking anyone to cater to me. little less try hard sweety and more reading comprehension.

    How does that change anything I said? Did you completely ignore the point of my reply just to talk trash? You are at a lower rank playing on a touch pad and can't loop. That is something that you admitted to. I'm not shaming you, I'm repeating what you said.

    Looping, as in running around a jungle gym or a normal pallet loop. Is there some other action that counts as looping for survivor mains?

    It is not hard to get from green to purple, like at all. I haven't had this game for very long and I've been getting to rank 1 for the last few months. I'm not saying this to brag, getting to rank 1 is hardly an achievement. But you heavily implied I can't get out of green ranks which seems comical to me.

    Just so you know, I play both sides 50/50 and don't have any issue with survivors looping me. If a survivor loops me for a while at jungle gyms or TL walls or whatever then awesome, they used skill to outplay me. The issue I have is godloops that require 0 skill that a survivor can run to and be effectively invincible for a set amount of time.

    So let me ask, why do you feel inclined to argue with anyone over the balance of this game when you play on a touchpad and can't loop? I'm genuinely curious. You supposedly don't even use the loops that the update is addressing so idk what you're even complaining about.

  • Can you imagine complaining about clearly over powered loops with no skill or requirements needed but to run to the same window over and over, anyone that says this update has killed the game was probably a bad survivor, it takes no skill to run those loops... you all complained about ruin being unfun etc. well so are god loops for the killer, either way ill stay at rank 1 survivor because i have always been there and didnt need the ruin nerf to belong, i dont need meta perks or god loops just to be good at the game, i guess enjoy green ranks where you belong? ill be glad less people will hit red ranks, who knows might get a team that do gens and dont hide all game if there isnt a god loop ;)

1 2 3 ›