Finally, Nea joined the Entity
🤣
🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I knew it! Nea WAS a killer all along! Now I have proof!
Well now I have motivation to play leigon
looks a lot better with a mask on..
Honestly love this skin something about flannel and girls lol to bad legion is D tier
yeah that new Nea skin looks really good ^^
Honestly, someone with this skin approached me while I was on a gen and scared the poop out of me. I thought it was Legion for a second.
Deathgarden Nea mask
This meme has been dead for years now, just let it go, please.
Also, the fact that this is quite possibly the best skin in the tome tells us just how poor the quality is in this one.
No, I will continue to beat the dead horse until it's corpse turns into mush and becomes indistinguishable from the soil.
You are a warrior poet