To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and...
... to get Barbecue and Chili on level five of your freshly Prestige 3 Killer!
These are what is best in DBD life!
Tagged:
Trusted
... to get Barbecue and Chili on level five of your freshly Prestige 3 Killer!
These are what is best in DBD life!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahh yes, i remember getting NOED on level 3 for Wraith.
Y'know, back when it was MUCH more powerful than now.
Grats! Hope you have fun slaughtering the masses.
Before there were Totems. And infinites were a thing. I'd take that trade.
I really need to unlock all the perks on my p3 billy...He doesn't have the best perks due to the bloodweb hating me and spending points on other killers.
I was happy with the bloodweb changes. Still, unlocking all perks on a killer takes a good amount of blood points, especially when your goal is to unlock all perks on all killers ๐๐๐โ
Then when a new killers comes out, i have to unlock their perks on killers i've already finished...lol it never ends ๐คฃ
When Billy gets the chilli, he becomes a very happy boiye indeed. Congrats on the lucky bloodweb
Over here with level 40 clown & demogorgon, both of which only have perks like cruel limits, third seal, monstrous shrine, furtive chase, etc etc..
I'm jealous.
Wait; I thought the best things in DBD life were hot water, good dentistry, and 999 Ebony Moris.