If I delete Legion files from my PC...
...will the game work normally but fail loading trials where the killer is Legion? Just for curiosity...
...will the game work normally but fail loading trials where the killer is Legion? Just for curiosity...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No lol
oh :( thanks anyways...
What's wrong with Legion? Its Freddy you should be worried about.
well mending every couple of sec isnt fun at all
@aregularplayer
you will have to get use to legion cose he is ne nex rift killer alng with huntress
You know you'd need to unpack pak files for that which can be bannable right lmfao
This is the problem. Their voices also are annoying as f!
Once the rift is available I'll be playing with Head On until it is ended.
Lmao good idea. If only we were that lucky.
wlll if kate wasnt in the rift with yui i would take a break from the game for whole rift
Yeah I don’t know what they were thinking encouraging Legion gameplay. They should have left him until after hes reworked.
The only good to come out of this is if survivors kick up enough fuss he might finally get made into a killer with some sort of gameplay.
i hope they will come out with proper rework for him soon
What?
If I could do this I would remove all Freddy, Billy and Spirit files from my PC, but it doesn't work that way. Really thinking outside the box here.