Blurry progress bar/skill checks
lol
lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really don't notice the difference at all
I'll send a ss of the normal one
Look at the skillcheck zone, it's oddly blurry
I still don't see it :/ please like you said,put a ss of a normal one
I can't yet, because mine are still broken. I'll just zoom in
I... don't see what's the problem with it?
What quality do you play on?
Me and my friends noticed this too but i don't have it all the time though...
I think I figured it out, might have something to do with low quality settings.
That was also my first thought but he plays on medium and I play on high quality...
Weird. Also I fixed it. I just put my settings back to ultra, now the skillchecks aren't blurry. It doesn't make sense that on low it would be blurry but yikes. I play ultra OK, it just runs a lil' better with low. I gotta try new things. I'll send a SS of the normal skillchecks soon.
See the differences now? Here are the blurry ones:
yes, I guess I will switch to ultra as well, looks way better haha
Haha. Just a warning, it lag spikes sometimes if your pc isn't ultra quality. Mine does it sometimes.