Many Suggestions =)
Hello team. I'm a player of DBD. I play killer (ghostface is my main and Amanda the 2nd). I've some suggestions as a killer to balance more the game with my experience.
1) You really need to fix that survivor can block killer in front of a Hook when the killer hold someone. I get really tired to be troll by people with that...
2) The matchmaking is weird. I recently really play hard to the game. So i'm only 16th Elo.. and sometimes in front of me I've high Elo rank like 3/4... And they just troll cause they're better. It's anoying for New players.
3) I think another good idea it's not show the totem icon. It will be more balance like that cause survivor should be more attentive on the gameplay.
4) I think to the future you Can add New objectives to survivor to have a fresh wave. Maybe they Can do a ritual to kill the threat. Like they have to find candels and Many things, go somewhere on the Map and do some actions whereas the killer need to chase them before the ritual end. Or many thing like that :)
Thank you and Hope this feedback is good for you.
Comments
I personally like all of these ideas. I have only intentionally been body blocked 1 time in the past week. I bet it happens more at lower rank. People who say it is a strategy to let yourself get hit to save someone either likes the imbalance or has never seen a slasher movie. Most of the time, if someone takes a hit for someone else in a slasher movie, they die. Killing survivors is already a long process without Memento Mori. Just being able to defiantly stand up to a killer simply doesn't make sense... nor does it happen often in the movies this game is based on.
I've been thinking of things that could be added for survivors to not have to loop or body block to combat a killer and the ritual idea sounds like a good thought. Survivors could either escape or perform a ritual to banish the killer or maybe weaken the Entity.
I don't have enough game experience to help flesh out the idea, but there is a good idea there somewhere.
1) No, just smack them. I see way too many killers get too confident when seeing a survivor run up to the hook. They just try to hook instead of smacking them and then hooking.
Most of the time, if someone takes a hit for someone else in a slasher movie, they die. @badaB00M3R
This isn't a slasher movie tho. It's based off on a movie but its still a video game.
2) They're working on hidden mmr i think?
3) This would be annoying only for weaker players, and not make much of a diffrence for high rank players.
4) ... I really doubt the "entity" would allow their unstoppable killers (expect for pallets because wood) to be killed off.