how do you get the expert killer achievement?
I have won with different killers using their original perks, and getting a ruthless, but they still do not give me the logo, what should I do to get it?
I have won with different killers using their original perks, and getting a ruthless, but they still do not give me the logo, what should I do to get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the adepts?
You gotta get a merciless. Meaning you need to get 2 pips.
you mean Adept killer? you need to get a merciless victory, atleast 3 irridecent and 1 gold emblem.
That depends on rank. The emblems
I am rank 1 , AND I have even got 4 red emblems and it doesn't even work, i am going to take a picture in my next victory
I get this game, and I could not get it
You need to get 2 pips that mean getting 4 iridescent qualities on deviousness, hooks, brutality, and chaser.
1. Good headseat
2. 60 or above fps
3. farm with the last two survivors
There u have it. :D
Like everyone is saying, run thee unique three perks pertaining to the killer and get a double pip or merciless. Simple as that
Thanks, it's true. I can get my expert