If you're going to nerf survivors..

At least fix these horrible deadicated servers.. How are we ever supposed to judge a loop when you can literally be sniped from around a corner and over a window vault? It's bad enough killers have the opportunity to camp, tunnel and mori us, but hits like these should have been fixed long ago.


https://clips.twitch.tv/BlatantBrightBeanM4xHeh

Comments

  • I jumped a 2 story vault the other day and as my feet hit the ground, a 2 story drop down, the killer (A Legion) landed the hit. I mean really, with a pocket knife, from like 12 feet away! What did he throw it at me like a boomerang? I was disappointed to say the least.

  • They are improved on the ptb even though it's not mentioned at all in the patch notes. I played quite a bit and didn't encounter a single bs hit.

  • @arslaN said:

    They are improved on the ptb even though it's not mentioned at all in the patch notes. I played quite a bit and didn't encounter a single bs hit.

    I really hope you're right.. I refuse to play the PTB because the last time we did, the Devs didn't make a single change based off of player feedback.

  • @Ivaldi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1210145#Comment_1210145

    I really hope you're right.. I refuse to play the PTB because the last time we did, the Devs didn't make a single change based off of player feedback.

    I usually stay on the PTB for a few hours and then go back to the normal version but this time I stayed until I couldn't find any lobbies. It felt so good not having bs hits every single match. I was really surprised because I was also having higher ping than usual and everything was still great.