Kate’s rift skin
I absolutely love the “Flower In The Dark” skin but there is a REALLY BIG PROBLEM!! Her ponytail is stiff and has not type of motion to it. Please fix this.
I absolutely love the “Flower In The Dark” skin but there is a REALLY BIG PROBLEM!! Her ponytail is stiff and has not type of motion to it. Please fix this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree, I love her ponytail I just wish it had more physics.
Fix? Are you new here?
I’m aware there are bigger problems in the game but little stuff like this could make a lot of people happy
I didn't mean the problem isn't relevant, I did mean they aren't into fixing stuff.
Oh. I just got the game in December but have been following the game since it’s release. I understand what you mean.