killer perk idea : deadly caution (updated)
Deadly caution: even when your preys are near the finish line, they can't stop but being cautious, which will cause their doom.
Once the gates are powered, once per trial, if you hook a survivor before the exit gates are open, their progressions goes back to 0 and they are blocked for 15-20-25 seconds.
this perk would be OP with remember be, so it a nerf would be required to remember me to only trigger once on each gate as well so if 1 survivor 99% wiht remember me, and deadly caution activates, remember won't work the second time.
Comments
@MandyTalk could you please move this to general discussion, i don't even know myself where my post is and i can't find it in the forums
@notsonew I couldn't find it either, no idea what category it was in. I've moved it here to suggestions.
Interesting perk idea, think it could use a better name though.
I am up for suggestions, tbh i was struggling a bit on the name as well haha
thank you :)