Bunny Feng Cosmetic Combos

So, i'm interested in getting The bunny feng cosmetic Bundle

However. I'm much more of a mix 'n' match kind of person when it comes to buying and wearin cosmetics. With that comes a risk of buying cosmetics thinking they'll look good together but when tried sometimes that doesnt end well. anyway to get to the point

If anyone has The following cosmetics for feng can you please show what they look like together? as it will help me with my final decision. Thanks!

  • Pink Bunny Ears
  • Pink Fuzzy Hoodie, Ruffled Top
  • Axolotl Kitty Skirt, Cherry Blossom Skirt, Stripes and Spots
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Scotin

    I had a friend compile everything you asked for, i'll list each image below in their own section so everything is nice and neat. Hopefully I got everything you wanted, some of the requests didn't really specify too much.

    [Request number 1] pink bunny ears (solo) Pink Bunny ears (full outfit)

    image.png image.png

    [request #2] Pink Fuzzy Hoodie (Solo) and Ruffled Top (combo'ed)

    image.png image.png

    [request #3] Axolotl Kitty Skirt, Cherry Blossom Skirt, and stripes and spots

    image.png image.png image.png

    ending statement

    All credit goes to my friend (who will stay anonymous), this couldn't be possible without their help and time. As for what you've been given, I hope it helps you you decide on buying the outfit or not... If you haven't already bought the outfit. I'm glad I could get this out to you though, hopefully it's exactly what you wanted to preview.

    I understand that it can be hard to preview some outfits WITHOUT owning the full outfit itself, the store only offers so much with previews without the outfit already being bought, so you're only limited to one item previews each.

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Scotin

    I had a friend compile everything you asked for, i'll list each image below in their own section so everything is nice and neat. Hopefully I got everything you wanted, some of the requests didn't really specify too much.

    [Request number 1] pink bunny ears (solo) Pink Bunny ears (full outfit)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/775/76FOFYBBBYEP.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/162/KA57798JGO28.png

    [request #2] Pink Fuzzy Hoodie (Solo) and Ruffled Top (combo'ed)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/796/HC41RO4FJTO8.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/455/D4HRCA4CY9X4.png

    [request #3] Axolotl Kitty Skirt, Cherry Blossom Skirt, and stripes and spots

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/965/IOPPQ1ZIEP43.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/634/XF4SPG3H01DG.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/215/284AZQY5X4T1.png

    ending statement

    All credit goes to my friend (who will stay anonymous), this couldn't be possible without their help and time. As for what you've been given, I hope it helps you you decide on buying the outfit or not... If you haven't already bought the outfit. I'm glad I could get this out to you though, hopefully it's exactly what you wanted to preview.

    I understand that it can be hard to preview some outfits WITHOUT owning the full outfit itself, the store only offers so much with previews without the outfit already being bought, so you're only limited to one item previews each.

    Thank you so much! I can tell you spent some time on getting those images, formatting it and generally taking time out to respond! Thanks for the help so much! I've decided i'll go ahead and buy it <3

  • @Scotin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1208899#Comment_1208899

    Thank you so much! I can tell you spent some time on getting those images, formatting it and generally taking time out to respond! Thanks for the help so much! I've decided i'll go ahead and buy it <3

    No problem, i'm glad that the previews were satisfying and helpful in your final decision.