Devs why haven’t you changed franks mixtape and deep wound study?
These are probably some of the worst addons in the game and do nothing for legion..they should have been changed along time ago so why haven’t they?
These are probably some of the worst addons in the game and do nothing for legion..they should have been changed along time ago so why haven’t they?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
devs?
I stopped playing a month or so after Legion was released, and upon returning to see his current state just a couple of weeks ago I feel I cannot comment without being extremely salty and I'm sure I will be heavily biased in anything I say. For those reasons I will not bother adding anything, but will just say I also wonder ######### is going on with Legion right now.
His tome is coming out soon aswell this would have been the perfect to to completely rework his addons and buff/soft rework him unfortunately they didn’t tho
Well Legion needs alot more love than these 2 addons, however I agree that these addons are totally outdated and not working with the current Killer. But I mean... the devs dont care a bit about Legion, you have to accept it like every other ex legion main^^
I still love legion and play him a lot
This tome won’t be fun lol
Haha.
It was a shock to return and see Deep Wounds being inflicted upon Legion by the devs, when he should be inflicting them on survivors.
I do still play him a lot though, because I love running around the map like a madman. I don't care about winning, which is good because I suck.
And sadly current Legion Main.