Worst survivor?
Who do you think the worst survivor is based on their 3 unique perks. My pick is Ace.
Who do you think the worst survivor is based on their 3 unique perks. My pick is Ace.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff, clearly, since no one uses him. LoL
I see less Kate than Jeff tbh ๐
I know lots of ppl who play Kate. I don't know a single Jeff main. Maybe it's a PC thing? Or a streamer thing? Lol
Quentin have realy usless perks
I hate to agree even as Ace main that his perks are pretty useless. It sill gives me hope that they'll something with them and either make luck useful stat or rework them into something better.
Either Ace or Quintin. Kate has some pretty garbage perks too, but they can help beginners
Ace and Ash for sure.
Either Quentin or Ash, both because they need actual money to be obtained. Maybe Ash is a little bit worse, because you only pay for him, while when getting the Nightmare on Elm Street-DLC, you at least get Freddy as well.
Also Ash is annoying.
I hate Jeff, just because of his loud noises. Love distortion though.
if we talk about perks definitely Ace and if we talk about appearance Yui kimura is very horrible: /
Ace but some reason sometime when i play him i can kobe off the hook.