When was the last time...

You had a game where a survivor finished all 5 gens without a killer being able to get a single hook? There's so much yelling about how Survivors are OP, Gen Rush, have too many 2nd chance perks and need to be nerfed constantly.. But how often do killers get a 4K before a single gen or only one gets done, compared to survivors getting all 5 gens done before a single hook is made?


image.png


Comments

  • Those games for some reason dont count though. Soon as a streamer has a bad game you’ll see the “gen rush” video posted here but nobody posts videos of that same streamer having a “kill rush”.

    Basically people ignore anything that doesn’t back up their argument.

  • When matchmaking decides to take a dump

  • When i played killer for the first time...

  • I've had some utter dominating matches as killer and I don't think I've EVER had a game where zero gens were done.

    I've taken them out very quickly where only one got done but never 0 gens. I'm honestly not sure how you could possibly not get at least one gen done short of basically one guy getting hooked and everybody rushing to unhook them but instead land directly on your weapon.

  • I’ve seen a few matches where the killer didn’t get a single hook until noed got someone down or they dc as soon as the last gen is done if they haven’t gotten any hooks and trust me I’m not the best survivor and i try to look for totems as well. The only times I haven’t seen a single gen done was one person got hooked and the other teammates kept tryin to unhook in front of the killer and kept all going down.

  • Gen rush is a real issue, but sometimes a killer get's lucky, or a survivor oversteps early and they can quickly create a snowball, balancing it out a bit.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I've had some utter dominating matches as killer and I don't think I've EVER had a game where zero gens were done.

    I've taken them out very quickly where only one got done but never 0 gens. I'm honestly not sure how you could possibly not get at least one gen done short of basically one guy getting hooked and everybody rushing to unhook them but instead land directly on your weapon.

    Rank 1 Oni that got a quick hit, farmed his power and slugged everyone until he could hook 2 people, then proxy camped and got the 4k.