Huntress PTSD
I get really bad Huntress PTSD I can hear her hum when she isn't even in the game it can really mess with me help me.
I get really bad Huntress PTSD I can hear her hum when she isn't even in the game it can really mess with me help me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this when I first started playing Dead by Daylight. I was in class and I could hear the lullaby in my head and I thought she was standing outside.
Its just because Bayushki Bayu is surprisingly catchy (Yes I know this is a joke)
Its like how Freddy's lullaby is always stuck in my damn head, even when I escape and am no longer in the lobby.
Same. I know my hearing is awful but as soon as I start working on a generator I hear every single terror radius song. The killer gains stealth against me when the generator hits 50% because of the noise but my paranoia makes me supremely aware.
Mouse go spin spin spin.