Internet going out being considered a rage quit
I have shiternet and there's nothing I can do about that, but when my internet goes out mid-match it's being considered as a rage quit and I'm being punished for some god forsaken reason
I have shiternet and there's nothing I can do about that, but when my internet goes out mid-match it's being considered as a rage quit and I'm being punished for some god forsaken reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're still leaving your teammates behind. You're still ruining their game. I get it's not your fault directly, but it's still affecting 4 other people. That's not fair.
You should not be playing online games if you have poor connection. Period. It ruins the match for everyone.
Unfortunately system can't Tell the difference between you raging and McDonald's wifi dropping out