Why do some survs still do this?
Don't get me wrong back in the day i use to tea bag a killer that was tough, now - eh. But why are survs trying to gain attention to the killer? vaulting windows and dropping pallets all to gain some sort of satisfaction? You would why killers will dc even know, maybe stop been a twat waffle i don't know what you gain. Call me a hypocrit but this was earlier days and now i just leave.
Comments
cool 👍️
Unless I'm trying to draw the killer away from a hooked survivor, or take a protection hit, I see no reason to tea bag.
Yeah, people have changes of heart. If you genuinely believe it's kinda dumb now, then no reason to listen to people who give you crap over that. Honestly people just do stuff literally to just be annoying. I don't understand the where the fun comes out of it. I've done it once where admittedly I was kind of laughing, but it was just because the game itself was dumb (I was going against a hostage Doc and he wouldn't do anything to either of us except trap us in a 3 gen) so I just made my character scream over and over. I'm just immature I guess and found the screaming itself funny.
But that aside from that, people will just do the most ridiculous stupid things. Body blocking and ruining their team mates games/sandbagging, waiting until the very last second to end the game, etc. Again, I'll never understand what's so fun about just doing pointless time wasting things like that in a video game, but people apparently enjoy doing those things.
Survivors typically do this when they feel they still have the momentum in the match. You'll typically see this after pallets are dropped- in the first several minutes of the match.
Why? Idk. Some would say to make the killer super duper mad; hoping they'll feelsbad and forget how to play. The mindgames!
i rather nods with killer at loops no mater if he hits me or not . Once i hade a killer who was doing it with me we both had some fun time afteer match in chat
Only time I ever teabag is if I need to get the killer off of a survivor that he is camping.