Who's the hottest killer in DBD the sequel
Hello people of the fog, last time huntress was voted the hottest with 17.5% of the votes.
So I decided to make a sequel with the addition of DEATHSLINGER, I wanna be certain that this is the fog's will. I would appreciate if you commented why you liked him/her/it so much.
Without further ado, let me begin.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
All of them
We all know that there is only one right answer.
Demogorgon,all the time he is naked.😩😩😩
Plague 🤩
As another man said, imagine all the places she could get into!
Demogorgon
Being straight, I'm not personally attracted to her, but in my opinion she is the most objectively attractive of the bunch.
Huntress along with Plague, idk why but tall girls just seem more attractive.
list of killers that choke:
Aaaaand there we go
The pig is so hot.
Party Crasher Julie handsdown.
Bruh Oni deserves more attention, look at those muscles.
Bubba is the absolute hottest killer hands down, I love looking into his eyes while he looks into mine, all alone in the basement just the 2 of us.
I'm not surprised this one has the most votes.
Suzie, hands down.
Can't believe Trapper's not here.
None to me are very hot
you seen julie's ass in the day of the dead outfit?
I don't think clown is hot. He is fat. I can't think somebody that wants a fat boyfriend😂😂😂
Susie. Shy girls are the cutest.
My mom with a slipper in her hand
Plague 🤮
Frank! He's so damn hot OMG