BT AINT WORKING AGAIN FIX PLZ
TITLE
TITLE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kind of need more info than just 'It doesn't work'. Was the killers TR playing as you unhooked?
If it was against Freddy and the survivor that saved was asleep BT doesn't work.
Also, if this was a Killer with Undetectable you might have heard music even though they had no actual Terror Radius.
wait, what? is this a thing now?
oh, I got it. at first I thought there were a reverse deathslinger TR bug.
Yeah, title doesn't help.
Were you facing a wraith that was cloaked? A pig that was crouched? A ghostface in night shroud?
Many factors go into BT.
Yea I was just talking about the chase music, AFAIK Undetectable isn't bugged.