New animations and Bill
Why is there no mention of new breaking wall animation and Bill's face in the patch notes?
Why is there no mention of new breaking wall animation and Bill's face in the patch notes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what do the new animations look like?
Yeah, what do they look like?
I would definitely like to see the new wall breaking animations. So far I’ve heard that Huntress uses her axe, Oni punches the wall, and Deathslinger has a slightly different kicking animation but I haven’t seen them yet.
I tried only Huntress and Billy. They both brutally smack wall with their weapon. Looks sick.
Huntress uses her axe on the wall and it breaks.
Two vertical whacks and it breaks.