Which kind of Killer would you rather have out of these two?

Comments

  • I remember how hyped I was seeing The Legion trailer thinking we had finally gotten a killer who can blend in as the survivors.

    Let's just say the next few days were...emotional.

  • Yes, lmao. What I was thinking was how this imaginary killer would have some sort of power, and when they would use their power, they would look like some other survivor in the match.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm not sure how they'd implement a crawling killer that could also hook survivors, but if they did, it sure would be interesting to see. Maybe a giant whip scorpion or something. That'd be pretty terrifying!

    It would be!

  • it would be awesome but swf would demolish him/her/it

  • Sadly, it would.

  • One of these would actually work within the game, the other would have no power.

  • @Keezo said:

    One of these would actually work within the game, the other would have no power.

    So you think the one that could crawl would work in the game? What kind of Killer in your opinion would you want to crawl? What would it be?

  • Only because it gets me super hype to think of the possibility to see The Thing and MacReady as a possible survivor. Even though I know they've said in the past they won't do a killer that can transform into a survivor which is the closest thing to a full deconfirmation (despite "never say never") I still hold out hope for a Thing chapter that features this kind of ability.

    A crawl just sounds like a really exaggerated Pig, she literally already crouches I don't know why people are voting for this. We know the crouch is not worth it because of the reduced movement speed and terrible FOV, a crawl would probably suffer from the same problems.

  • Definitely a killer that can blend as a survivor. In solo queue, that's just straight up terrifying. And I think even with SWF it has its upsides. Imagine you've found your 'friend' and go up to them and say "Friend, heal me please" only for them to answer "okay, but where are you?" Like... I would probably ######### myself lmfao. It would just need the ability to look exactly like any of the existing survivor cosmetics in the trial, rather than a survivor in general.

  • I honestly hope we'd get one of these. It would change the game forever.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1203395#Comment_1203395

    I'm not speaking for anyone else, but by a "crawling killer", I was thinking more along the lines of a more monstrous killer and a less humanoid one. Like a King Scorpion kind of deal.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/228/XNMBIBKH78HS.jpg

    :/

    Yeah, but we already know that DBD is not big on doing monstrous killers, we know with the release of Demogorgon that they'll go so far as to release Humanoid killers so we could see something like the Xenomorph or the Predator, but people have wanted to see a giant Killer Spider for a long time now and DBD basically said they'd have to structure an entirely new Rig that would serve as the skeleton for something that looks completely different, create new unique animations for it, etc. and the image you posted seems to suffer from the exact same issues

    It costs too much money to do that, especially if they're only going to be releasing one unique killer that looks like that or does this, then they've got an entirely new rig that they've only used once.

    So if you're looking for that kind of crawling (some creature with multiple legs) and not a Human who's possessed and doing a super insanely creepy crawl on all fours, you're probably looking to be let down.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1206313#Comment_1206313

    Eh, I've learned over the years not to expect too much. When I take part in discussions like this, it's purely because I think it's fun or interesting to talk about. I never expect my ideas to become reality.

    Fair enough, but that doesn't mean ideas that are realistic aren't fun to talk about, those two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

    For example I think it's very fun to talk about the possibility of Candyman, Pennywise, or Pinhead coming into the game and I know plenty of other people just like me would be very excited to see these characters. I know the devs more likely than not also want all three to make it into the fog, but how would they look? What would their powers be? etc. Fun to think about, and realistic.

    I don't know what my point is here exactly, since neither poll option is a realistic one though, since the devs have already said they probably won't do a killer that changes into survivors, and we can assume in reasonable certainty we won't be seeing any killers that aren't human or humanoid anytime soon.

    I suppose we can both dream.

  • Im imagining the grudge

  • BHVR said that they will prevent phobias ... but wait ... we have that cheeky #########' clown that we all love ! <3