I'd like to see more done with stealth

Not gonna lie, running from the killer gets old after a while. But hiding is difficult seeing how your only options are a locker or crouching in the corner praying you aren't seen. It would be nice if we added in more locations/things to hide in or some more obstacles to hide behind. Some more stealth perks would be nice too but I don't think that should be prioritized as much. Doing more with stealth would also help with the people who prefer that playstyle over outright running from the killer like a madman. If you have any ideas for stealth, drop them below!

Comments

  • Heh, yeah that would be nice. I don't often play survivor but when I do I very much prefer stealth. That's why I'm actually going to use shards on Zarina. Girl's got 2 perks that work with stealthy gameplay.

  • I love stealth also, on both sides. Is there anything for silent running yet?

    Reduced footstep sfx (and/or exertion sfx - no panting when running or cooldown grunts) for both killers and survivors would be nice, for me.

  • I do think that some maps have too many empty spaces that should have a few more objects to hide behind.

  • @ad19970 said:

    I do think that some maps have too many empty spaces that should have a few more objects to hide behind.

    Exactly! Maps like Shelter Woods are basically setting you up for failure if you aren't by the outskirts

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    Heh, yeah that would be nice. I don't often play survivor but when I do I very much prefer stealth. That's why I'm actually going to use shards on Zarina. Girl's got 2 perks that work with stealthy gameplay.

    I need to start leveling her up. Been putting it off for a while but I really like her perks