Matchmaking issues?
Hey all, apologies if this has been addressed a million times; I'm at work and don't really have the time to check.
However, I have been unable to play a match as killer for the entirety of this event. if I join a game as survivor, I insta-queue. If I create a lobby as a killer, it takes me over an hour to get survivors.
Anyone know what's up?
Comments
i find that lobbies tend to bug out when you change your loadout in the lobby
try avoid that, and don't wait for more than 3 minutes in a lobby
What rank?
Strange, at this rank there should be no problems with finding survivors. Maybe there are no players in your region?
What rank are you?
I haven't played in 2 seasons; so I've been reset to Rank 18.
Devs have changed how matchmaking works. You cant depip anymore if you are below rank 15, this means that every player who sometimes plays the game will always stay rank15+, which makes the queue time on the extremely low ranks horrible.
It was an idea to protect beginners from bullying, but obviously devs didnt think that idea through.
Beginners have to face insane queue times now and basically theyy removed 5 ranks which is quite bad for the ranking system of the other players too.
My advice is that you tryhard as much as you can, use best addons etc such that you can get a double pip to get out of these cancer ranks ASAP
Oof. That is absolutely awful. Good on paper, but... ugh.
Whelp, if I can ever get into a match - I'm ready...
Haha good luck
another reason why I hate the new ranking system, I'm rank 20 as killer because I main survivor. Lately I've been wanting to get better at killer, but can never get a match!
Yep...
A few seasons ago I ended at rank 8, and now after being gone so long and just returning every so often to check out customization stuff, etc... I'm at the bottom of the barrel.
I've successfully found three matches in the last three hours, LOL.