I canr ebe t typ3.itn rifht!!! Right??? Uhuuuu
This is exactly why I have no plans on drinking a single drip of alcohol in my entire.
Thats a good (or a bad?) Idea. :D
Ive drink so much tonight im still dizzy 12 hours later and already had sleep. All I remember is waking up under the shower. OMG...
many people have passed through here saying that they have been taken, this community is very drunk haha.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is exactly why I have no plans on drinking a single drip of alcohol in my entire.
Thats a good (or a bad?) Idea. :D
Ive drink so much tonight im still dizzy 12 hours later and already had sleep. All I remember is waking up under the shower. OMG...
many people have passed through here saying that they have been taken, this community is very drunk haha.