Can people make their mind up?

I'm a trash Survivor because I don't like DS and i say it's a useless perk imo, but hey because the community deem it "the best perk in the game" or something i'm apparently trash at the game, i have no joy in using this perk or taking it with me and i escape and do just fine. But then I'm a trash survivor if I do use it.

For the DS argument I couldn't careless remove the perk i wouldn't lose any sleep. But Killers have NOED so there's Tit for Tat really

Then Killers & survivors complain about the keys vs Mori thing, my god this is the most stupid argument going around. Key's are used for endgame for the hatch (sure they have aura reading) whatever but burns pretty quick. When a killer can legit mori a survivor like 5 minutes into the game making it harder for everyone else to escape. Don't have a problem with either of these mechanics on both sides.

Yeah i'm a survivor main but play killer as well, Rank 1 survivor and Rank 4 killer (I don't play killer as much but used to be rank 1) but some how because i say survivor main my opinions are irrelevant on the Killer side when i still play Killer and know what's going on...but then Killer mains who play survivor are the only important people in the community.

Seriously love this game, the community ruins it. I'm happy to go running up to a Killer at the end of the game to give them a kill because i don't need to pip at Rank 1 people just need to chill the F out and have fun instead of constantly feeling like you have to stress to escape or get a 4k for your ego...

Comments

  • Wooo! I was literally thinking most of these things and hoping other people felt the same. Minor changes would be nice but the only thing that really makes the game not fun for me is the taunting and really angry people. The game is fun, even if I didn’t get any kills I got better at guessing a hatchet throw or finally pulled off a mind gaming trick or I finally looped a killer for more than a minute or I saved people 3 times in a row. Whether I die or don’t kill anyone I can focus on the things I improved on and have fun.

  • @swiftgiraffe808 said:

    Wooo! I was literally thinking most of these things and hoping other people felt the same. Minor changes would be nice but the only thing that really makes the game not fun for me is the taunting and really angry people. The game is fun, even if I didn’t get any kills I got better at guessing a hatchet throw or finally pulled off a mind gaming trick or I finally looped a killer for more than a minute or I saved people 3 times in a row. Whether I die or don’t kill anyone I can focus on the things I improved on and have fun.

    People just get too competitive in a game that isn't competitive and I agree even if I die as survivor I'm glad I had a little fun running with the killer in a chase but yeah the tbagging and stuff is pretty bad, I've let people have the hatch and stuff before and they're they tbagging, I will only tbag a killer that is playing toxic hitting people on the hook etc...tit for tat. People just need to start taking positives out of the game instead of being negative and angry

  • Omg the teabagging..... it’s the only thing I really dislike. Especially waiting to tea bag at the exit gates. I’m down for spinning around and showing I won’t kill but just farm points at the exit gates but come on. If their at the exit don’t wait for the killer just to taunt ya know?

    edit- I also really hate the hitting people on hooks thing. It’s so unnecessary....

  • Preach sis <3

    In all seriousness though, I'm glad someone finally said it. There is a lot of competition between survivor and killer mains in this community as well as the game in general. If only both sides could be respectful towards each other then this community could be a lot more nicer and constructive criticism can be taken seriously.

  • @ItzPixelYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1200240#Comment_1200240

    People just get too competitive in a game that isn't competitive and I agree even if I die as survivor I'm glad I had a little fun running with the killer in a chase but yeah the tbagging and stuff is pretty bad, I've let people have the hatch and stuff before and they're they tbagging, I will only tbag a killer that is playing toxic hitting people on the hook etc...tit for tat. People just need to start taking positives out of the game instead of being negative and angry

    Unfortunately if you have any Player vs Player game it's competitive. We even have a ranking system to prove it.

    The bad part about it is it doesn't reflect the skill of the player. You can have godlike rank 20 survivors and rank 1 potatoes.

    And there aren't any actual conditions to "win".

    Some people consider escaping/4k's winning and others consider pipping a win.