I CANT DRAW COSMETICS?
So obviously they have that event thingy on where you can design your own cosmetic. but i cant draw, only have a pencil (no colours) and some lined paper at best... is that going to matter at all? is it possible to try and draw and kinda describe what im going for?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
you can draw in wchich color you want, you can explain what colors you would like
the most important thing in thes competiont is orginality of your design
So would designing a cosmetic to fit with the lore hinder me compared to those that just design an outfit theyd more personally like? because id try to make sure its as believable and fitting as possible to their lore but im not sure if that will be seen as creative enough if that makes sense?
it can fit the lore of character you want ot draw, or it can be whatever you like to see on your fav character
Hey bro. I just made something in Paint for the world to see. Yeah I can't draw either, but an idea is an idea. Give it a shot. If I can do something like that, you can too.
If you don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you. Win with your pencil.
I can't draw for #########. But wouldn't mind seeing Meg get a jill valentine inspired skin.
So i have decided to start drawing my design and give it a good shot, sadly its came to a halt as my pencil broke so im currently trying to sharpen it with scissors ๐ none the less, MY IDEA SHALL PREVAIL
To be perfectly honest, it might make a difference, since quality of the submission is one of the judging criteria. However, as Misti pointed out, originality is more important. As far as lore goes, I had the same problem to begin with, but then I figured, the devs don't really worry about the lore when they make cosmetics and just kind of make it fit after the fact, so we probably needn't worry too much about it either.
I can't draw... I'm a better story teller
All the power to you... you can do it
If you haven't seen it already, Thatbrownmonster shared pictures of the dbd charakters, maybe they can help you a bit: