Survivors: stop choosing maps not affected by the ptb

So, I am currently playing killer right now. Thw only 2 maps I have been getting are lerys and hattonfield. Only issue is that the survivors bring the map offering for these maps.

I know that Hatton got a tile tweak, but it is escentially the same thing. I keep getting lerys with swf 4 man hit-squads that bully the crap out of me, while others keep sending me to Hatton. It was changed, but not by much.

I know that the gen speeds are slower, and they have helped a lot, but I wanna play on the maps that have been changed.

Comments

  • @leyzyman said:

    So, I am currently playing killer right now. Thw only 2 maps I have been getting are lerys and hattonfield. Only issue is that the survivors bring the map offering for these maps.

    I know that Hatton got a tile tweak, but it is escentially the same thing. I keep getting lerys with swf 4 man hit-squads that bully the crap out of me, while others keep sending me to Hatton. It was changed, but not by much.

    I know that the gen speeds are slower, and they have helped a lot, but I wanna play on the maps that have been changed.

    Welcome to PTB. It is always a 4-man SWF team that wants to bully the killer. And the killers are always bringing pink and purple addons with mori's. That's the PTB.