Kate's upcoming skin
Am I the only one to see some kind of ressemblence between Kate's upcoming skin and a Feng's skin that was made by one of my friends for Feng during the skin contest ?
Kate's upcoming skin
My friend's skin for the old contest
Am I the only one to see some kind of ressemblence between Kate's upcoming skin and a Feng's skin that was made by one of my friends for Feng during the skin contest ?
Kate's upcoming skin
My friend's skin for the old contest
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cute drawing!
I dunno maybe.
Pretty similar yeah. Maybe just used as an inspiration. Both are great though.
Most likely just a coincidence, jeans, sweater and backpack is a pretty basic outfit formula.
A bit of a reach tbh.