Does anyone know whether or not...
The hood on Feng's upcoming outfit is attached to the torso? I want to know if it comes with a new hairstyle under the hood or not.
Tagged:
Trusted
The hood on Feng's upcoming outfit is attached to the torso? I want to know if it comes with a new hairstyle under the hood or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Bunny Feng one? I looked at the icons in last PTB's files, and there are separate icons for the head and torso, so my guess would be not.
Nawww that's a shame. If that's how it works it'll be weird seeing people wearing the hood and not the jacket (if they don't bind the two options together that is).
I expect it will join the ranks of cosmetic pieces that are very easy to make look weird, but at the same time may have some interesting aesthetic synergies that most people never thought of.
Don't want to be pessimistic, but I'm afraid that bugs will kill some of the synergies, because some of Feng's cosmetics can't be combined without getting weird holes between them.
Hopefully the Devs paid attention to that this time.
I guess we'll have to wait and see when it comes out ๐
You're right :)
I just wish they would take the time and fix some old cosmetics. Sure, it's a minor thing and doesn't affect gameplay, but it would still be nice imo.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I notice sometimes in the Patch Notes that they do fix a cosmetic or two, so maybe they'll get around to Feng's eventually. If you file a bug report whenever you notice one, that also may help with getting it fixed faster.
I hope so too, but I fear that with all the other things to do in the game skins have the lowest priority.
That's one of the reasons I'm a bit annoyed about it: I filed a bug report in July 2019 ๐