Every Survivor should have some voicelines ingame just like Ash

That would add more variatys to the Survivors and would be cool honestly. Obviously if 4 survivors join in a lobby at the same time all 4 voicelines shouldn't be played at once, that could be abit annoying though. But besides that, I think that would be cool.

Comments

  • "Look who's hiding in the tall grass!"

    Edit: That's not Ash's quote. That's supposed to be a quote for any survivor whenever there is also a Claudette present in the lobby.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    "Look who's hiding in the tall grass!"

    Hiding? ๐Ÿ‘€ you sure that's the quote?

    @BenZ0 said:

    That would add more variatys to the Survivors and would be cool honestly. Obviously if 4 survivors join in a lobby at the same time all 4 voicelines shouldn't be played at once, that could be abit annoying though. But besides that, I think that would be cool.

    Maybe it's possible? I do wonder what some of the characters would be like if they had voiced interactions like Overwatch characters or something.

  • *joins a lobby*

    *hears 4 survivors constantly blabbering about some nonsense nonstop*



    *leaves lobby again*


    jokes aside, i think that could turn out to be very annoying.

    when this got brought up to the devs a while ago, they said that they wouldnt like it for exactly that reason and stated that most survivors - while being able to - decide not to speak, as it serves no real purpose. it just fits Ash's character to not take things too serious.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198477#Comment_1198477

    Hiding? ๐Ÿ‘€ you sure that's the quote?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/142277/every-survivor-should-have-some-voicelines-ingame-just-like-ash

    Maybe it's possible? I do wonder what some of the characters would be like if they had voiced interactions like Overwatch characters or something.

    I added an "Edit" to make the joke clearer. XD