Killers who are complaining about survivors complaining about the ptb: let them complain

Killers, including me, were complaining about how unfair it has been for a while. Survivors who disagreed would say stuff like "git gud" in response.

Now there is an update with changes for killers, and survivors are complaining. I see a lot of killers now saying "then just git gud". I get you are trying to be like "the tables have turned" kind of thing, but they should have a right to voice their opinions.

If people complain about stuff, but then when it goes their way they tell others to shut up, it shows hypocrisy. Be the better man; let them complain and dont just tell them to "get gud", because then you are no better than them.

Edit:

1. Changed the title to talk about the ptb

2. It's ok to argue, but dont say "get gud skrub".

Comments

  • As a survivor main I really look forward to the changes

  • i mean, at rank 1 i just got matched with two rank 19 smoothbrains

    so everyone has problems with this game

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    i mean, at rank 1 i just got matched with two rank 19 smoothbrains

    so everyone has problems with this game

    Sorry, I was talking about the ptb complaints. I changed the title after I realized my mistake.

  • "A squeaky wheel gets the grease"

    Ignoring complaints or not correcting them through explanations will only end badly. An open discussion, even an argument, is better overall in healthy game balance.

  • All I can say is LET THE PBT HAPPEN, then we'll all play it, and by "we" I mean all you PC players who get that privelage. Give it a week of solid play, the opinions of Otz, Tru3, No0b3, Monto and all those other types of players and then we'll make a judgment call.