Devs, please don't do this, survivor's tasks are already too fair and balanced...
From a player with 2.500 hrs at playing Dead by Daylight, I'm both Rank 1 Killer & Survivor:
I heard from a recent live stream that the "hit for hit" mechanic will be removed and changed in a sort of new pallet vacuum. The "hit for hit" is referred as the ability of the killers to punish a stupid survivor by hitting him through a pallet when he just mess the correct dropping timing. You can't remove this since the "hit for hit" is actually the only chance for every "walking" killer (Wraith, Hillbilly, Myers, Freddy, Pig and Trapper) to end up a chase in massive loop areas against inexperienced survivors. I don't think that a noob deserves free extra-loops against a good killer. Please devs, don't apply this change to the pallet. The current state of the pallets is fine - just git gud at don't mess the timing. Bloodlust nerf is OK, no one good killer rely on bloodlust to catch the survivors.
Comments
Translation, I can't think of any other insults and or fake arguments to back up my claims so this will have to do.