Nothing

Dead Discussion cuz am no smart

Comments

  • Prove thyself doesn't stack. Offer feedback only if you understand the game mechanics.

  • @konchok said:

    Prove thyself doesn't stack. Offer feedback only if you understand the game mechanics.

    no not that it stacks, its that it gives someone who has prove thyself the effect of prove thyself if another person has it and nullifies the reduced gen repair speed efficiency

  • All individuals within the range of prove thyself get the bonus. More than 1 person having it on one generator offers no additional benefit.

  • @konchok said:

    All individuals within the range of prove thyself get the bonus. More than 1 person having it on one generator offers no additional benefit.

    Okay I can definitely sense the confusion, I did forget about the fact that it still reduces your speed for each survivor when more people stack the gen. I'm mainly focused on the part when Two people with prove thyself are working on a gen. When they both do, they nullify the reduced efficiency when working on it together. So in turn the gen gets done twice as fast without the reduced efficiency, and I am aware that prove thyself doesn't stack. I hope that is clearer.

  • There is zero difference from one person with prove thyself (2 people on a gen) and 2 prove thyself (2 people on a gen)


    Increases Repair speed for all repairing Survivors by 10 % for each other Survivor within a range of 4 metres.

    Gain 50/75/100 % more Bloodpoints for cooperative Actions.

    Survivors can only be affected by one Prove Thyself effect at a time.

  • @konchok said:

    There is zero difference from one person with prove thyself (2 people on a gen) and 2 prove thyself (2 people on a gen)

    But the person running prove thyself is not gaining that 10% on their own, its only other survivors. My point was that if two people running Prove Thyself they give each other the effect since they cant have it on their own, so they pair up to do the gen much faster.

  • The person running prove thyself is under the effect of prove thyself. "Increases Repair speed for all repairing Survivors by 10 % for each other Survivor within a range of 4 metres."


    This is basic reading comprehension and it's very easy to verify. 2 people on a gen without provethyself is what color? it's red. 2 people with one person having prove thyself. What is the color? Color is white. 2 people on a gen and they both have prove thyself. What color is the status bar showing gen progress? IT IS WHITE. Seriously don't make threads if you don't understand the mechanics.

  • @konchok said:

    The person running prove thyself is under the effect of prove thyself.

    "Seriously don't make threads if you don't understand the mechanics."

    While it is not the nicest way to say this, I 100% agree on this statement. I feel that a lot of people complaining about Prove Thyself dont understand how the Perk works.

    Nothing to blame you @Promonex , but Prove Thyself only removes the Penalty for both Survivors you will get when repairing with another Survivor. And two Survivors having it will not result in an increased repair Speed, this is not how the Perk works.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1197795#Comment_1197795

    "Seriously don't make threads if you don't understand the mechanics."

    While it is not the nicest way to say this, I 100% agree on this statement. I feel that a lot of people complaining about Prove Thyself dont understand how the Perk works.

    Nothing to blame you @Promonex , but Prove Thyself only removes the Penalty for both Survivors you will get when repairing with another Survivor. And two Survivors having it will not result in an increased repair Speed, this is not how the Perk works.

    Ok yeah I see where I went wrong, I do appreciate you not coming in all hot headed like the other guy though lol.