Killer backs out if survivors don't ready up?
Is it me or am I seeing more killers leaving lobbies if survivors don't ready up?
I blame Kate
Is it me or am I seeing more killers leaving lobbies if survivors don't ready up?
I blame Kate
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally, I 'may' do this if they have similar names, or I know for a fact they're SWF. Mainly because I have experiences where they do this, wait till the last possible second, and throw in a bunch of items all at once.
Normally, though. nah. It's only a minute wait. I've been in survivor lobbies, though, where they blast each other for not readying up. Fun times.
Honestly I would blame keys. In my opinion if your leaving the lobby to avoid the possibility of keys then just pay close attention to survivors in the lobby screen for any keys and in the match if you see someone with a key camp em. Why waste your time finding another lobby when you can teach the survivor a lesson for bringing keys. Or bring a mori and kill em but for me that don't lmao. Everyone should know that having a key means your a target as having a mori means every survivor is on edge.
Yip, i've had several swf groups switch to flashlights etc... at the last second. So it's understandable if killers dodge though most are just solos afk from long lobby times.
I do recall a few suffering from the unready ready bug. Where the game will keep looking for a match, even after you you cancel looking for a match. You go to get something to eat before finding another game and come back to find yourself in a game.
As a Killer I've had to many games where the last few seconds suddenly Survivors switch so they can run items "secretly", or switch to their Blendettes and what not. SWF groups I'm sure. I tend to just take it on instinct personally, whether or not I "feel" the game if it makes sense.
As a Survivor, what did Kate do!? I feel we Kate players don't have any reputation in DbD, so is this the beginning of ours?
I was thinking it might be that the survivor will be AFK when the game starts and they don't want to play a 3v1.
Kate have a reputation... https://youtu.be/0-h8dnX80ns?t=72
Survivors are scary. If a killer has to stare at survivors for too long it's easy to lose your nerve and run away and crawl under the bed and cry.
Many such cases!
if no one readies up, at least one is probably going to quick swap
survivors have the entire queue time to put on an item