Thanks and @ChesterTheMolester while it's weekly now it's far worse on the beginning of the weekend. Since they know that's the end of the workweek and when most of the mods are gone.
Thanks and @ChesterTheMolester while it's weekly now it's far worse on the beginning of the weekend. Since they know that's the end of the workweek and when most of the mods are gone.
Wait. I am unaware of what's happening. Would you mind filling me in?
Thanks and @ChesterTheMolester while it's weekly now it's far worse on the beginning of the weekend. Since they know that's the end of the workweek and when most of the mods are gone.
Ha, work week. If that's what they think, they're wrong. Mods are here 7 days a week.
Wait. I am unaware of what's happening. Would you mind filling me in?
The scam spammers from Korea are at it again this time since it's a Friday they're really spamming the forums. But @Peanits is them down faster than a Billy now lol
Wait. I am unaware of what's happening. Would you mind filling me in?
The scam spammers from Korea are at it again this time since it's a Friday they're really spamming the forums. But @Peanits is them down faster than a Billy now lol
I've never encountered these spammers. Then again I rarely ever look away from the General Discussion Forum. I'm glad Peanits is here to save the day.
I like Peanits. Peanits isn't thick and isn't too hard, so we can handle it. Peanits isn't limp either in the face of opposition. (This isn't funny. But I'm genuinely happy Peanits is looking into it.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On it.
Thanks and @ChesterTheMolester while it's weekly now it's far worse on the beginning of the weekend. Since they know that's the end of the workweek and when most of the mods are gone.
Ha, work week. If that's what they think, they're wrong. Mods are here 7 days a week.
The scam spammers from Korea are at it again this time since it's a Friday they're really spamming the forums. But @Peanits is them down faster than a Billy now lol
I like Peanits. Peanits isn't thick and isn't too hard, so we can handle it. Peanits isn't limp either in the face of opposition.
(This isn't funny. But I'm genuinely happy Peanits is looking into it.)