Where did you hear this? From what I've heard this isn't the case and the DBD Wiki doesn't say this either. I checked all over the DBD Wiki and it doesn't mention anywhere that The Legions Terror Radius is increased by 8 meters when Feral Frenzy is active.
I've played The Legion (on and off) since his Day 1 release and I've never heard of this until now. The only related information to this was the base Terror Radius being increased by from 24 meters to 32 in patch 2.7.0, this WOULD give you the 8 meter increase... But not from Feral Frenzy.
Where did you hear this? From what I've heard, this isn't the case and the DBD Wiki doesn't say this either.
I have no clue where I did actually, but it's always been something I've accepted while playing Legion, my best bet from where I heard it from is Bricky
I have no clue where I did actually, but it's always been something I've accepted while playing Legion, my best bet from where I heard it from is Bricky
I don't know who that is, but from what I researched... This claim isn't backed up anywhere.
There was an 8 meter increase to his base-kit Terror Radius in 2.7.0, but that doesn't correspond to Feral Frenzy in anyway.
As for your answer, i'm going to say no, your Terror Radius doesn't increase by 8 meters when Feral Frenzy is active. As said in my replies to CheersTC, nothing backs up this claim in-game or on the DBD Wiki, so it's safe to assume that it's not true. I've played Legion on and off since his Day 1 release and I've never seen this mentioned anywhere as a feature to his Feral Frenzy power.
If it was true, it would've been mentioned somewhere.
Where did you hear this? From what I've heard, this isn't the case and the DBD Wiki doesn't say this either.
When the Legion first came out they had 24 meter Terror Radius and while in Feral Frenzy they had 32 meter Terror Radius, and I heared that this Increased Terror Radius thing still persists.
When the Legion first came out they had 24 meter Terror Radius and while in Feral Frenzy they had 32 meter Terror Radius, and I heared that this Increased Terror Radius thing still persists.
I've never seen that anywhere and nothing backs up that claim either, past or present. If it was true, I would've remembered it since I've been playing him on and off since his Day 1 release (sounding like a broken record now with that statement...)
Mandy confirmed it above as well, so it seems my suspicions were correct. Not trying to brag of course, i'm just trying to get you an accurate answer as I do with all other questions on this sub-forum.
I've never seen that anywhere and nothing backs up that claim either, past or present. If it was true, I would've remembered it since I've been playing him on and off since his Day 1 release (sounding like a broken record now with that statement...)
Mandy confirmed it above as well, so it seems my suspicions were correct. Not trying to brag of course, i'm just trying to get you an accurate answer as I do with all other questions on this sub-forum.
This was the original description on the wiki when Legion came out.
Than I guess I don't remember it being a thing, it wasn't really mentioned anywhere either (except for the DBD Wiki as this image shows), so I might've not even known it was a feature to his power... I certainly don't remember this feature when I think back to it, so I can't really say for sure if I even knew or not.
The DBD Wiki might've also gotten it wrong, I don't really know.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, from what I know this is true!
Where did you hear this? From what I've heard this isn't the case and the DBD Wiki doesn't say this either. I checked all over the DBD Wiki and it doesn't mention anywhere that The Legions Terror Radius is increased by 8 meters when Feral Frenzy is active.
I've played The Legion (on and off) since his Day 1 release and I've never heard of this until now. The only related information to this was the base Terror Radius being increased by from 24 meters to 32 in patch 2.7.0, this WOULD give you the 8 meter increase... But not from Feral Frenzy.
I have no clue where I did actually, but it's always been something I've accepted while playing Legion, my best bet from where I heard it from is Bricky
I don't know who that is, but from what I researched... This claim isn't backed up anywhere.
There was an 8 meter increase to his base-kit Terror Radius in 2.7.0, but that doesn't correspond to Feral Frenzy in anyway.
That could've been what I was mixed up with, probably was. Thanks for telling me that Fire!
No problem, just clearing things up ha ha, nothing personal of course.
@AhoyWolf
As for your answer, i'm going to say no, your Terror Radius doesn't increase by 8 meters when Feral Frenzy is active. As said in my replies to CheersTC, nothing backs up this claim in-game or on the DBD Wiki, so it's safe to assume that it's not true. I've played Legion on and off since his Day 1 release and I've never seen this mentioned anywhere as a feature to his Feral Frenzy power.
If it was true, it would've been mentioned somewhere.
Legion has a standard 32m Terror Radius, it was increased in an earlier patch from 24m but it doesn't change when in Feral Frenzy.
When the Legion first came out they had 24 meter Terror Radius and while in Feral Frenzy they had 32 meter Terror Radius, and I heared that this Increased Terror Radius thing still persists.
I've never seen that anywhere and nothing backs up that claim either, past or present. If it was true, I would've remembered it since I've been playing him on and off since his Day 1 release (sounding like a broken record now with that statement...)
Mandy confirmed it above as well, so it seems my suspicions were correct. Not trying to brag of course, i'm just trying to get you an accurate answer as I do with all other questions on this sub-forum.
This was the original description on the wiki when Legion came out.
You can still find it via wayback machine.
Than I guess I don't remember it being a thing, it wasn't really mentioned anywhere either (except for the DBD Wiki as this image shows), so I might've not even known it was a feature to his power... I certainly don't remember this feature when I think back to it, so I can't really say for sure if I even knew or not.
The DBD Wiki might've also gotten it wrong, I don't really know.