If you could bring 2 things back from 2016 dbd to 2020 dbd what would they be and why?
I’d bring back old stbfl and Og nurse with 4.6ms and 3 blinks. I’d want old stbfl because it was a lot stronger and had full effect as soon as the trial started. And old nurse because she would be an even bigger beast.
Comments
The old atmosphere and graphics
Looks back at the horror* remembering insta blinds and old brand new parts were a thing
couldn't aggre more
I didn't play then but I remember seeing videos of the early male injured walking animation and it looked so hilariously dumb that I want an option for it
1) the understanding that voice communication is a very serious concern to balance and needs special precautions to be implemented
2) prestige affecting bloodweb rarity
Nothing, it was unbalanced and boring as #########.