Holy cow great steps Devs!!!

I know not everyone will like everything, people will think changes were overdone or something was missed... but this is a great start and a lot of changes to hopefully improve DBD and extend its lifespan and help it grow even more!

Comments

  • @johnmwarner said:

    I know not everyone will like everything, people will think changes were overdone or something was missed... but this is a great start and a lot of changes to hopefully improve DBD and extend its lifespan and help it grow even more!

    We shall see how well these changes are implemented but I am very pleased to see that a PTB with these very sought after changes is ready to test.

    Absolutely well done and credit where credit is due.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141867/holy-cow-great-steps-devs

    We shall see how well these changes are implemented but I am very pleased to see that a PTB with these very sought after changes is ready to test.

    Absolutely well done and credit where credit is due.

    Yeh, I’m sure there will be a few hiccups and more than a few bugs lol... and I’m sure they’ll miss some “infinite loops,” but this really seems to show they “get it.”

  • i main huntress

    only complete map revamps will make her fun on 60% of maps

    giant structures and a million objects blocking sight lines make her an M1 110%


    inb4 non huntress players saying 'JUST LEARN TO SHOOT THROUGH ROCKS 4HEAD"