Fellow nurse players on console..how you feeling ?
I’m so happy for the sensitivity changes when this goes live I’m going up to 200% sensitivity haha and those repair changes and map changes..just everything is great it seems
I’m so happy for the sensitivity changes when this goes live I’m going up to 200% sensitivity haha and those repair changes and map changes..just everything is great it seems
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they don't remove the cooldown, a sensitivity increase won't save her
I really really hope to see more nursies on console, you guys are my favourite killers to face whether I win, lose or end up memeing with you.
Personally i didn't see the need to nerf anything but a few addons, but what's done is done. Come back nursies, I miss you all!
Looking forward to the changes! Although a revamp to the blink recharge system is much wanted for me.
console nurse mains be like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFN0DOdxZU
I am a Nurse main in PS4 and the sens change will have no diference in the Nurses dropping player base, given that awful cooldown. Myself, not playing her in more than 3 months now.
Honestly the nerf has left a sizeable hole in the Nurses player base as small as it was to begin with. I will continue to play her but i think this change will not effect her at all. If anything this change would effect Billy and Oni more than anyone.