It’s 2020
And we still experience rubber banding and lag almost every single match playing video games? How are we supposed to play survivor when every step we take during a chase matters and there’s lag that’s constantly screwing you out of chases? killers already have it so easy to down people with 3 one shot hatchets per locker reload, exposed, infinite evil within, extensive melee lunges, broken hit boxes at vaults (two feet on the ground on the other side and I still get hit huh?) I don’t know that it’s really safe to say this games fair to play as survivor 😰
Comments
It's happened heaps for me in Rainbow 6: Siege lately, but rarely in DbD. I have been kicked out of 2 killer matches, though out of nowhere, but sometimes I have random internet cuts because Australian NBN.
I think it's all just increased traffic because of COVID-19.
i know it’s not my internet. My download speed is in the 100s.