Autoaim hits for Killers is killing it

I'm literally done with playing killer (and thus the game, since I prefer to play killer). It's not enough that SWF make gen repair time fly, that you also can't as killer be as efficient as could be. Autoaiming when swinging M1 has been so erratic lately that it's become frustrating.

Specially when attacking a survivor doing an unhook, and the attack aims at the hooked survivor even though you specifically place behind the unhooker. And also at close range, quick attacks, swinging falls short or simply moves. I feel I would land more hits if the game just didn't have this stupid auto aim feature. It's literally frustrating.

So yeah, I've endured a lot of ######### over the past two years, but this time I just don't feel like it anymore.

Comments

  • I've had the worst time with swings being stopped short before hitting the survivor. It's gotten so bad that I've started bringing in Unrelenting to combat the bugs.