White Ward
"Burning this offering grants you protection against the loss of your item and addons."
Why am I losing my addons when I survive if I use a white ward?
"Burning this offering grants you protection against the loss of your item and addons."
Why am I losing my addons when I survive if I use a white ward?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You only keep your add-ons if you die and you use a white ward, idk why.
Because you escape. The purpose of the ward is for if you die. "Burning this Offering grants you protection against the loss of your Item
and its Add-ons in the event you die"
You're wrong. It doesn't stipulate death anymore.
So I should be keeping them with a white ward.
Not gonna lie I went to the wiki so my bad. Thats BHVR for ya! I'd say they need to change the text to fit with what it should do or just change it to you keep the item and addons no matter what. As a killer I have no issue with that in my eyes. Good catch tho, I would have never seen it cuz I rarely play survivor.
If you run rare items its better to die if you run white ward. This way you only lose 6K instead of 15K.