pallet stunning and bloodlust
As far as i know,a pallet stun should reset bl,but it doesn't? I was playing a game 10 mins ago and I got pallet stunned as legion had bl1 and still had it and then got stunned again and i still had it. Is this a bug?
As far as i know,a pallet stun should reset bl,but it doesn't? I was playing a game 10 mins ago and I got pallet stunned as legion had bl1 and still had it and then got stunned again and i still had it. Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Breaking the Pallet removes Bloodlust, not getting stunned by a Pallet.
I thought stunning the killer removed bloodlust as well...? Guess I've been wrong this entire time.
i'm 100% sure it always did. I have always heard streamers say "i gotta waste this pallet to reset his bloodlust" and the wiki also says stunning the killer also causes loss of bloodlust.
I'm 100% you do,i have always heard people say they have to stun the killer to reset bloodlust,and the wiki also says it removes it. https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bloodlust