Survivors: Just exit
Gates are powered, everyone is there, all of you are healed up...
Just exit. I promise you don't need the killer looking at you for you to do so; just exit, why the BM?
Gates are powered, everyone is there, all of you are healed up...
Just exit. I promise you don't need the killer looking at you for you to do so; just exit, why the BM?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You dont want the free hits? Just take the bloodpoints.
I look at points as winning, so sometimes I am guilty of running around at the end of a quick game to look for more points.
Might want to search that chest on my way out, or cleanse that noed!
I also leave when I know people are safe. No need to stay just to be toxic to the killer. Some survivors decide to vault to make noise too, which is annoying.
It's all fun and games until deathslinger comes at you with noed
I used to give those "free hits" too and still will sometimes, but more recently I've been just immediately leaving because I don't even want to seem like that guy who just sits there and teabags the killer and then runs out/jumps through hatch before they can even swing for a hit. Same reason I don't bring broken keys into games, I don't wanna look like the wrong kind of person and get tunneled for bringing in a key lol