How about...
Deleting pallet looping and bloodlust?
So killers won't need to deal with braindead exploit, and survivors will have one less thing to whine about?
Tagged:
Mod
Deleting pallet looping and bloodlust?
So killers won't need to deal with braindead exploit, and survivors will have one less thing to whine about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With pallets every ten feet, how is that supposed to be accomplished?
Okay so can i have a lesson for losing a killer mid chase? I'd really appreciate it
Standard game mechanic = Exploit?
Cause that's what an exploit is....
Do you need more since that one was today just a few hours ago. Although I saw issues with the persons post I didn't insult them like that. I would've said at least Jr high I mean give them some credit.
If that is an insult, then I really feel for you, when almost every word can "insult you" and make you sad. Can't believe how snowflake some people can be. Like a modern feminist.
A man looked on a woman.
Woman: STOP ######### ME
A poster said, someone writes like a kid.
Kid: STOP INSTULTING ME
Ah yes yet more failed insults, i gave you what you asked and instead of accepting it you went back to the insults. Straw Mans, Red Herrings and Ad Hominem attacks. When you can't debate you always resort to those. When you want to have a mature discussion without resorting to the above i'll be here waiting.
So you can't wait forever, because I'm not used to lead normal discussions with snowflake white knights, who seek for insults everywhere, instead of providing arguments for discussion, they scream "HAHA! i WON'T TALK TO YOU, BECAUSE WORD "ELEMENTARY SCHOOL" INSULTS ME! HAHAHA!", and try to look better, than they actually are.
inb4 "mimimimimimi insulting me again ;-; " - keep that for yourself.
Yep you just proved my point everytime you post, Ad hominem, Straw Mans, Red Herrings. It's your way of avoiding having any discussions then you try the usual deflection insults as if that makes you look any better. If you'd bother to actually go read my posting history you'd see quite a lot of actual discussions and ideas being done.
But then you would have to admit you can't debate me anymore without resorting to the elementary insults tactics responses again. I expect nothing will change when it comes to you and your posts since when given a chance you go right back to what you always do.
Your modus operandi - When you can’t win a debate, there is always smear
"mimimimimimi" is @RSB 's favourite quote
...Why is there always some literacy genius in the discussions I go into?
I can't complain. It is fun to watch an argument be shut down with an intelligent answer for once.
Kay, we can agree that I'm a bad guy, you are white knight, you are happy, I'm happy, because I get rid of you, the sun is shining and butterflies flying. I do not have time, nor desire to talk with you, as you are just a poser. I can discuss with others, but with your person - no. And take your filthy minion with you.
Conider it as my last response.
1.You keep on proving my point still
I never said you were a bad guy .
I never said I was a White Knight either.
You don't get rid of me in the least, the only ones who have the power to do that are the mods.
Yet you insult me and others on here regularly and when called out on it resort to more of the same. When you fail to win with insults you resort to deflections and then try the ostrich maneuver. Then you finish it off with more insults.
You finish with more insults directed at someone that not only disagrees with you but pointedly did so.
So in ending I'll continue like others have learned now to expect nothing but insults, deflections etc. When I see you do so I'll continue to call you out on it just the same as I do anyone else regardless of which side they're on. When I think you've got a valid point i'll say so and agree with you.
I've been dealing with posters like you for well over 30 years now so your attempts at insults etc won't work on me.
May I add something?
Number 7: You decided that just because someone agreed with someone you don't agree with they are automatically minions of the person you disagree with.
I'm not agreeing with anything, @RSB . The only thing I'm agreeing upon is the fact that Powerbats shot you down with a response worth more than my bank balance. It's incredibly rare to witness such a sight, that being an intelligent Dead By Daylight player (or a player of any competitive game with PvP content) and it was fun to watch him intelligently gather a counter-argument in a semi-respectable and non-insulting manner (mostly). Insulting someone is not a counter-argument and means nothing.
And Powerbats called you out on having 'counter-arguments' which only had substance due to insulting the opposite party rather than attempting to actually challenge his opinions or thoughts. I'm no minion of Powerbats, I don't suck his marbles all of the time. We might disagree on a few things. But I shan't ignore when he straight up sacrifices someone who's only defence was a tea-bag at the exit gates when versing a secretly Tombstone using Myers.
Locking this down, because once again it is just turning into insults and personal attacks instead of sticking with the actual topic of the thread.