Hump the “infinites,” if you want but dont call me a tunneled after
Just had a game ended with 4K and our course the highest rank (4) had to call me a tunnel to which I logically replied, “every time you saved someone you ran to shack and they ran to an open space who would you chase?”
their reply, “you can’t argue with an stupid.” Yes that’s not a typo.
Comments
uh, the shack is not an infinite at all
if you think that then you did not play when they were actually in the game
Ok 😐
I feel you. they always expect you to follow them to strong loops. nope. you can waste your own time over there.
This second guy gets the point, I know shack is nowhere near infinite but any good survivor can still get a couple loops before either dropping a pallet or eating a hit and running off so the point remains... do you chase them or the person who ran into a dead zone?
If you answer, chase them to shack/ironworks/cow loop then that’s fine but any killer who does that shouldn’t complain the game is survivor sided. I don’t care how much they clicky clicky you don’t chase to strong loops.