DEAD BY DAYLIGHT SURVIVOR BUG

When playing survivor my character will randomly stop walking and running at normal speed. Instead I will move at the speed of a snail making it impossible to run from a killer or even get to a generator. This bug has continued through multiple matches for me making the game frustrating and unplayable. Please fix this so I can start playing again.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think I've had this bug before, on pc. What I found was it was my keyboard causing the issue, with the way that holding down a key worked on it, and in a game with weighted movement like dbd I just had to accept that it wasn't going to work. As a fix I found, though, is get a really cheap keyboard (instead of a relatively expensive trust gtx one, just using a £7 one from asda solved it). Hate to say it, but its probably just a hardware issue.

  • We already have a report of this buy in our bug reports section.

    For future reference please check there if your bug has been reported and if not, make a new post in the correct sub forum. Thank you

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs