can the devs please make that every perk has only one level

I think it is in the game to give the game a grind but i think without it still would be grindy enough.


what are u thinking about it?

Comments

  • That would make less grind. The grind in the game is what keeps people addicted, and paying money until they buy all the DLC. 3 tier perks are here to stay.

  • @TheButcher said:

    That would make less grind. The grind in the game is what keeps people addicted, and paying money until they buy all the DLC. 3 tier perks are here to stay.

    What this man said. A game that only costs $20 bucks baseline is always going to have ways to keep you playing.

    Just be thankful it's not lootboxes.

  • It'd be nice, but i doubt they would do it

    they should make it so you can pick what tier to use;

    IE; If I have Discordance III, I can choose to use tier 1

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    It'd be nice, but i doubt they would do it

    they should make it so you can pick what tier to use;

    IE; If I have Discordance III, I can choose to use tier 1

    Omg this! LUL that would be wonderful

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    It'd be nice, but i doubt they would do it

    they should make it so you can pick what tier to use;

    IE; If I have Discordance III, I can choose to use tier 1

    I would love that for both survivor and killer, great idea!