The new killer has been confirmed to be...
Baldi from Baldi's Basics...
Think about it!
By looking through the game files we can find a ruler.
Which will be Baldi's weapon of choice!
There is also a perk codenamed: Underferform
You gotta answear those notes fast!
The D stands for DETENTION FOR YOU!
And at last we can find a new item for the survivors called the: Trapple.
As you approach Baldi he will gladly take the apple and get stunned!
Watch out people of the fog!
Baldi still has some lessons for you!
Comments
My speculations never get noticed. ;_;
I gotta see that
What is that thread called?
Can you send me a link?
But this is another person mentioning the same thing
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/11942/new-chapter-having-to-do-with-school-found-leaked-photo-in-dbd-files
whats even more funny is the fact I personally know 7 teachers who play the game. this would be perfect to see a teacher killer just as school is starting up!
I am curious. Do those teacher prefer being bullied or do they like to bully others?
I just threw up from the cringe.
It's cringe to say cringe...
Oh no!